Saturday Nude Shopping Afternoon Ch. 02

As we leave the fashion store, we head to the seafront, hoping to meet more people to see me nude in public.

I walk almost naked on the boulevard with my unbuttoned blouse and my split mini skirt without a bra or briefs.

I walk hand in hand between Barbara and Leonora. Indeed, I can't avoid my blouse tails from spreading and bare my breasts, nor can I lower my super split mini skirt tails to try to hide my pussy.

I feel the softness of the sun on my breasts, swollen with pleasure. They sway in pace with each of my steps, my high heels further amplify the swing of my hips and the graceful swaying of my two large boobs.

My nipples are hard erected by the arousal of feeling me almost naked in public while walking between my two friends. The gentle sensual rubbing of my tender little pink tips against the blouse's semi-transparent fabric makes me shiver with pleasure.

My areoles are totally visible under the fabric, and my erect nipples draw the eye even more on them.

Not allowed to use my hands, my erect nipples are the only element still able to hold back the tails of my blouse.

But every time one of my breasts succeed to escape from the blouse, it is the same proudly erect nipple that prevents the blouse tail from returning to its place to hide my nude breast.

The pleasure experienced by Leonora and Barbara is obvious. They hold my hands firmly, as the parents hold their child together, but in my case, it is a sexual and adult toy that they walk and show in public on the boulevard.

The sea breeze that begins to blow gently in front of us now undresses me almost with every step.

My boobs are offered at the sight of all the passers-by we cross, and my mini skirt rises regularly giving them a full view of my pubic and my shiny juiced slit in the sun.

We arrive in front of a group of young boys and girls in their early twenties. Their astonishment quickly gives way to curiosity, and they immediately approach us to better enjoy the spectacle of my seminude body.

The guys are delighted, and the girls don't stay behind. One of them, a pretty seductive brunette, is already taking pictures of me with her smartphone.

For Barbara and Leonora, the opportunity is too good. Leonora goes behind me and pulls back my blouse, sliding it behind my shoulders.

I am now bare-breasted and helpless facing the group, arms stuck behind my back by the blouse.

Taking advantage of my captive hands, Barbara lifts my mini skirt up above my waist and shows the group my naked and already so wet sex.

The absolute dream for an exhibitionist: I am now buck-naked and offered helplessly to these guys and girls who eat my silky skin with eager eyes.

Leonora turns me on on all sides. She bends me forward, my breasts hang under me while my bare buttocks and my sex are in full view to the sight of those behind me.

I have to spread my legs apart not to fall forward, helping my vagina wet lips to part while my anus shines in the sun. The exhibition of my private parts delights me as well as my young admirers.

I am offered to their sight in the heart of the city, being stark-naked in front of them mixed with the risk of being caught makes me wet even more. I can feel my rapture juices flowing along my thighs.

It is then that the pretty brunette who had taken my pictures asks me with a perverse smile if she can caress me, touch me and if I agree... finger me.

I see the desire shine in her eyes, I smile at her, telling her that she can do whatever she wants to please us both.

She goes behind me and starts to lovingly stroke my ass.

I can't help but moan with pleasure feeling her soft hands caressing my bare skin with love.

I arch the small of my back to offer her even better my rear and wet lips dying of desire to be touched, caressed, spread.

She slips a finger into my slit while her other hand continues to fondle my buttocks. I moan gently.

Encouraged, she spreads my lips and penetrates me with two fingers, I, even more, spread my thighs while pressing my dripping sex against her hand.

She's now pounding her fingers even deeper into my vagina. I accompany back and forth in pace her sweet fingers covered with juices, faster and faster.

Suddenly, I jump as she pushes a finger into my anus. I feel totally caught between her fingers, and I groan and moan louder.

It's like a starting signal, two boys, then a third, another girl, another boy grab my breasts, pinch my nipples, caress my belly, buttocks, and thighs.

How many hands, how many fingers? The arms always stuck in the back by the blouse, my whole body on fire is offered to their wildest desires, and I enjoy the pleasure of not being able to resist them.

My juices flow freely along my thighs, a bright puddle spreads on the sidewalk between my legs, it's too good, it's too voluptuous, it's too strong.

Suddenly, a massive wave of ecstasy overwhelmed me, I shake, I convulse, my whole body stretches, I moan, I com, I cum, I scream.

My orgasm is so strong, so powerful that I feel wobbling. I no longer have strength in my legs, arms hold me right in time to prevent me from falling to the ground.

I see stars, everything is blurred, colourful, I float, I am in heaven, I let myself go between the guy's muscular arms.

I open my eyes again, I can't believe it, I have just been fingered, in public and in the city centre.

But our pleasure is short-lived because just as I get back, Leonora sees a police car moving up the boulevard quickly in our direction.

Has anyone denounced us? Fear of jail seizes me. I am paralyzed, unable to react to the danger that is approaching at a fast pace.

The young people react and help me dress as quickly as possible and stay around to hide me from the police car's sight.

I'm now safe in the middle of the group, and I end up relaxing. The police car slows down and stops before us, one of the policemen ask us if we saw a girl exhibiting naked on the boulevard.

The pretty brunette responds without hesitation that she saw a naked girl running and riding into a red car that started with a jerk and turned right at the roundabout just a few minutes ago.

The policemen thanks us and leave us by setting up their siren to catch up with the ghost red car.

I thank the pretty brunette who tells me her name is Clarisse. Looking at her, I still feel her fingers deep into my vagina, I kiss her passionately on the mouth while she fondles my breasts.

We all walk together towards the sea in the sweet sun of this beautiful afternoon while Barbara, Leonora and their new accomplice Clarisse whisper to each other watching me.

I feel that this exceptional shopping Saturday will soon offer me many other hot surprises.

-o-o-o-

If you want to follow my trail of cum on Literotica Boulevard and not lose a single drop, you know what to do!

-o-o-o-

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/139244-new-install-on-new-pc/

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/87676-non-categorized-tanks/page__p__1845756

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/223865-combat-missions-in-update-097/

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/632098-a-review-of-update-110/page__p__12594623

https://www.wix.com/corvid/forum/community-discussion/data-to-ftp

https://agnesschmidt1998.wixsite.com/mysite

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3642833-Hello-FPV-fan-here

https://www.zimmerpflanzenlexikon.info/forum/index.php?topic=19930

https://easyconnect.renault.com/forum/question/satnav-touchscreen-2/

https://community.roku.com/t5/Roku-Device-Features-Settings-Updates/Roku-xbox-different-size-picture/td-p/577556

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

How Diana Overcame Her Shyness Ch. 04

The Campus Creeper

We'll Always Have Paris