Good Sissy Girl

I kept pressing myself backwards. Not much further to go now, I could feel the flare really stretching my lips now and that meant I was almost there. As the plug's biggest width popped past my sphincter and went all the way in I shuddered all over. It felt so full. It felt so good.

"That's a good girl. Allll the way in..." my Mistress purred at me.

I loved seeing her this excited. I loved turning her on. I loved that transforming myself for her turned her on. That it turned me on was all the better.

With the plug fully past my lips I was "stuck" in place. It wouldn't be slipping out and nor would I be slipping off. To ensure all that, and help keep me in place even when my knees buckled, my Mistress then pulled the straps around my waist tight to the post behind me. The post to which the butt plug was also secured. We'd already strapped my arms together behind me around the post. I wasn't going anywhere. Not that I wanted to but we both liked me being bound before her and at her mercy.

She stepped back to admire what was before her.

"Mmmm... just what I like to see; a sweet sexy sissy all nicely packaged and helpless for me. You are a helpless sissy for me, aren't you my dear?" Her voice was like a drug to me and her words played on my deepest needs.

"Yes, Mistress. I am. I am helpless before you." I answered in my best girlish voice. I was getting much better with that. All the voice practice helped. But, so too have all the shots and the pills and the creams.

"That's right, baby, you are my helpless sissy. And you've been a good girl for me, haven't you?" she cooed at me.

"Oh yes, Mistress I have!" I answered licking my nicely puffed lips. I'd used her favorite lip gloss on them even as I knew it wouldn't stay on them for long. And I was right.

She stepped in and kissed me on those lips, pressing me back hard on to the post I was bound to. I eagerly surrendered to her kiss and was rewarded by her tongue pushing deep into my mouth and filling it like the plug filled my rear. She flicked her tongue around the piercings she had set into it. "All the better for exciting cock and pussy with sissy!" she'd said as they were set in. The blowjob I then gave the piercer there in his shop proved her right. He groaned with pleasure as I flicked the ball studs across his shaft in my mouth. I've learned to be a very good cock sucker and was thrilled that those piercings made me even better at it. The way my Mistress howled with pleasure when I later flicked those studs across her clit thrilled me as well. I so wanted to be down between her legs now, licking on that clit and pussy, savoring her juices and driving her to more climaxes. And she knew it too.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she pulled her lips from mine. "Greedy little girl aren't you? You want to be pleasing your Mistress's cunt now, don't you?"

"Yes, please Mistress!" I replied in heat.

"Oh, you will dear girl. You will. But... not yet. You've been a good girl and you need to be rewarded for that. Tell me again my dear, just what have you done to be a good girl for me?"

We both knew the answer to that already but we also both loved hearing it aloud again. My nipples were so hard they ached and I could feel my precum oozing out of my cock - my sissy stick, as I was to call it now - as it hung exposed in its chastity cage between my pinned and strapped legs. We were both building a fire of lust who's flames we couldn't wait to dive in to. She lightly dragged her fingers across my nipples with one hand while using the other to rock my hips back and forth which rubbed the plug onto all the right spots inside me. She was devilish that way.

"Oooo.. um..." I loved the sensations she created with me. "I have been a good girl for you. Ooo..."

"Yes baby? What is it honey? You're just so wired aren't you? So, so terribly horny. Just like a good sissy fucktoy should be. Tell me dear, just how good were you?" She switched to brushing my other nipple.

"Um.. I.. I.." taking a deeper breath to compose myself, I began to recite what I'd done to be so good. "On Monday I went to Dr. Simm's office to have my bloodwork done.."

"Mmm... Dr. Simm. He has such a nice cock doesn't he girl?"

"Uh.. ooo.." she stopped brushing my nipples and lightly flicked the end of the chastity cage my sissy stick was drooling in. "Yes he does Mistress."

"And..?"

"And I asked him if I could kiss it after he took the blood samples." I answered as my sissy stick throbbed in its cage.

"But he didn't take the actual samples, did he girl? That would have been done by his nurse. Was it Robert or Sarah this time?" she asked, continuing to lightly tap the cage.

Sighing at the vibrations running through my trapped sissy stick, I replied: "It was Sarah this time Mistress."

"And?" she asked with a lecherous grin.

"And... I.. ooo... I thanked her too. As soon as she finished with the needles she had me kneeling before her.."

"And?" I could see the lust in her eyes. She likes Sarah too and loves hearing about my being used as a sextoy by others. She loves being there in person to see it even more. But even the thought of it turns her on.

"Uh... um... Oh that feels so good Mistress." She was now using both hands to play with my tits. "No panties this time either Mistress. And she's been waxing her pussy now too. The ring has healed but I still had to be careful not to catch my piercings in hers. Her pussy tastes so good Mistress... almost as good as yours.. Ooo!" I yelped a bit as she twisted my nipples then.

"That's right girl, mine's always the best" she said laughing lightly. "What next?"

"Dr. Simm was waiting for me once Sarah was done with me. I barely had time to use the ladies room to wash her juices off my cheeks before I went to his office."

"And?" she was writhing across my bound form.

"I thanked him too as he sat at his doctor's desk. He had his cock out waiting for me as I came into his office. But.."

"But, what, girl?" she smirked.

"He made me beg for it Mistress!" I pouted.

"Oh how cruel." She laughed. "Making a sissy slut beg for cock. Especially when it's such a nice cock and when it's right there in front of your face. And it was right there in front of your face, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was Mistress. He had me kneel and then stopped me before I could get my lips on to it. He told me to tell him how much I loved his cock and how much I needed it. And I did. I looked up at him and I begged to be able to suck that cock of his. I did everything you taught me Mistress. I looked him right in the eyes. I pouted. I licked my plumped up lips at him. And I begged him for it."

"And then, girl?"

"And then he put one hand on top of my head controlling me and brought my face closer to his cock. Then he moved my face into his crotch and pressed his cock on to my face, rubbing his it onto my cheeks and across my lips. I whimpered and continued to beg him for it. He then pushed me back, told me to open my mouth and then he pulled me onto his cock. He pressed me back down into his crotch and pushed his cock all the way into my mouth. He didn't stop until my chin was resting on his balls. And he held me there Mistress. I swirled my tongue around his shaft and kept my lips tight around it. I made him moan Mistress!"

"Mmm... good girl. And?" she'd taken one hand off of my breast and was fingering herself through her latex catsuit with it.

"Then he started pulling my head back and forth on his cock. He started fucking my face with that shaft. He was saying all sorts of dirty things to me as he fucked my face."

"What sort of things did he say, girl?" she purred into my ear as she leaned on to me. The slick coolness of the latex catsuit embracing her felt so sexy rubbing on my skin.

"He said I was a slut Mistress. He said I was a cocksucking slut. That I was just a fucktoy for men and for women. That I was a set of holes to be filled. Ohhh... Mistress he was so nasty. It was wonderful!" I gushed.

"Yes... so nasty. But, you are a cocksucking slut, aren't you girl?"

"Yes I am Mistress. And I'm good at it too! I had him cumming down my throat in just minutes! He let me pull back a little bit so I could use the piercings under the head of his cock. That always sends him right over. And it did this time to! Plus, I get to taste it more when he cums in my mouth and not just down my throat. Like you taught though, I made sure to use my nails along his balls. He shot nice and deep across my tongue. It tasted so great!" I was a happy cocksucking slut.

"Mmm... good girl. That was Monday. What else did you do to be so good?" she asked nuzzling my face.

"On Tuesday I got your car washed and detailed." I replied.

"At George's, right? And were the boys happy to see you there?"

"Oh yes. They were. George told me there was some paperwork he needed me to go over about your billing. He always says that. He doesn't need to but if that's what it takes to get his cock in my mouth then I'll always fall for it."

She laughed. "George is such a push over. And the boys?"

"Ralph and Tyrone? Yes, they were happy too. Once George had filled my mouth and the boys were done with your car they asked me to look it over for them. They parked where they usually do; out back and right in front of a surveillance camera where George can watch the action. He likes that."

"Mmm... another one who likes to watch. Did you put on a show for them?"

"Uh..." she was back to playing with my nipples. "Yes Mistress, I did. They had a matt down on the pavement so I wouldn't scratch my nylons. I had one cock in my mouth while I fisted the other one. I went back and forth between the two of them. They filled my mouth so good Mistress."

"So good that I bet you wanted them to fuck you too, didn't you, girl?" the lust was deep in her voice.

"Yes I did Mistress. I wanted to be sucking one while the other fucks me. That would be really good Mistress. Please? Can I do that next time, Mistress? I'll ask George for a copy of the camera footage so we can watch it together. I can be down on my knees licking you while you watch me sucking Ralph's huge cock as Tyrone fills me up from behind. You'll like watching that I know, Mistress. Please?" I mewed.

She laughed. She loves it when I get so hungry for cock. "Not yet baby. We'll do that. But, not yet. You're not quite yet enough of a sissy fucktoy for that. Yet. What else did you do to be so good?"

"Alright Mistress - but I know you'd love watching those two take me! Oww!" she twisted my nipples hard and I moaned with pleasure. "Yes Mistress! Uh... Wednesday I got my hair done and my nails done and I got waxed all over. There's really no hairs left down there Mistress but it feels so good to be pampered like that."

"Yes it does girl. Yes it does. And did you thank Mrs. Nguyen for making you so girly and smooth all over for me?" She was back to tapping my chastity cage.

"I did Mistress. Her pussy isn't as tasty as Sarah's but I love it just the same. Especially when she then has me give her husband a blow job right afterward. His cock isn't as big as I'd like but it's a cock and you know how I need that Mistress." I smiled at that.

"Mmm... good girl. You are a hungry sissy cocksucker. What next girl?" She was now rolling my balls, shrunken as they were, between her fingers.

"Thursday it was helping you with Mr. Jones." He was one of her regular clients and she loved freaking him out with me. I scared him with my eagerness in becoming so emasculated and such a sexual toy for both women and men. It scared him enough that he would always cringe when I was near him and my sissy stick was visible - especially when out and loose. Scared him enough that he'd cringe but his cock would stay hard and he'd always come back to his favorite pro domme Mistress.

"Yes, that was good. I love having you prance around in those ridiculous outfits when I've a session with him. Having him strapped naked to the table and then having you standing so close in that maid's outfit or the schoolgirl get up is great. Your limp little sissy stick swinging out from under the skirt and within just a few inches of his face as he strapped to the table and can't get away. You know how he has fantasies of my forcing him to become a girl like you. It terrifies him and turns him on at the same time. One of these days I'm going to force him to suck on that little sissy stick of yours." I could almost hear the gears turning in her mind as she contemplated that session.

"Ooo.. Mistress. That'd be so good. You know how I like my sissy stick licked. I wouldn't fuck him though, right?" I asked.

"Oh no dear! Not at all. Not that you really could any more. You're too good a sissy to be able to do that any more now. And I love that. But, no. If you were to fuck him that would mean you'd still have too much of your masculinity left. And that'd defeat the whole purpose. No, we'll have him licking on your limp little sissy stick and you writhing with pleasure from it. I might even let you cum for me doing that. That you can't get hard any more no matter how good it feels and that you only cum in that oh so sweet watery dribble of yours - that will scare him all the more. I'll bet he cums the moment you spurt! Oh yes, we are so going to do that. Mmm... good girl! That's a great idea!" She said as she stroked my sissy stick through its chastity cage. "And on Friday?"

"Uhh... ooh... that feels so good Mistress. Um..." I let the sensations roll through me. She'd taken to rocking me back and forth on the plug again. "On Friday... uh... I was back at Dr. Simm's office. It was Robert who did the prep this time Mistress, not Sarah. She was up at the receptionist station. I could tell from the way that she looked at me that she was still hungry for my tongue Mistress."

"Mmm... good girl. And?" She asked as she ran her hands up and down my corseted torso.

"He was very thorough Mistress. He checked everything. Including my gag reflex. His cock is so tasty when he does that. It's even bigger than Dr. Simm's but not as thick. He took to slapping my ass each time he pushed his cock all the way in. It was a good thing there was no one else back in the other exam rooms as his slapping was quite loud!"

"Oh, you poor girl. Getting spanked while sucking a man's cock. Did you cum from that?" she mocked.

"Uh, almost, Mistress. His spanking my ass made my day plug jiggle inside me so good. But, it's too small a thing - like you intended - to really get me off. It's just enough to always be there inside me and remind me of who really owns my ass."

She smiled at my response. She knows how devoted I am to her. "Mmm... good girl. And?"

"Well, I barely had time to compose myself after Robert shot down my throat - he doesn't pull back so I can taste it much - before the two of you came in with the results from my blood work. He had that look on his face. Is he good Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, girl. He is. He is almost as good a pussy licker as you are. But, I've trained you to be better than anyone else. I've spent the time to be sure of that." She said as she lightly ran her fingers across my face and lips. "I've had your lips plumped out so they feel oh so wonderful on my clit and on my pussy. I've had those studs put into your tongue so you drive men wild and give me one climax after another." I was breathing harder now. I love how she has altered me for her pleasure.

"And I've had your face reshaped to feminine perfection. Your nose thinned, your brow reduced, your eyes opened. The whole works. Just so you'd better look the part of my wonderfully feminized sissy fucktoy." This turned her on too.

"And the tattooing. I loved the tattooing. I always look pretty for you now!" I lustily said back to her. The tattooing of permanent makeup on my face was no small step. She knew just the artist for it and he did an excellent job. Now my face always looks like I'd just spent an hour at the vanity doing myself up. This, even after a bunch of men have just shot their jizz onto my face or women have coated it with their juices. Then, when I do spend an hour - or more - working on my face it looks even more radiant and feminine. It was a wonderful gift to be so femininely and permanently marked for her.

"Oh god yes!" she exclaimed. I could tell her pussy throbbed when I mentioned my permanently made up face. That really turned her on. "So much better with that done! Yes... Um... Yes, Doctor Simm was just discussing your progress while Robert was checking you out so well. And you've made such wonderful progress, haven't you?" She asked as her hand went back to rubbing her clit under the latex.

"Yes Mistress, I have." I moaned watching her pleasure herself so close to me. "Dr. Simm told me that my testosterone levels are almost zero now. Just a few more weeks of the treatment and I'll be completely..."

"Completely neutered!" She said in a rush as she climaxed at the thought. I nearly did to.

"Yes, Mistress! Neutered. Just like a proper sissy fucktoy should be. Just like a proper sissy fucktoy needs to be. Just like a.." I began repeating my mantra. It was a series of phrases I well knew. The hypnosis CD she made for me and played endlessly into my earphones each night was filled with such phrases. I knew them by heart and could turn myself on to no end by just repeating them. Repeating them as I looked at my body in a mirror and saw the proof of how much I had become that mantra.

"Like a sissy fucktoy should be... good girl. Yes! YES! Say it girl! Tell me what you want! Tell me what you need!" Her fingers were almost a blur as she worked her clit. She had me on edge as well.

"I need to be a proper sissy fucktoy Mistress!" I began. "I need to have big sissy tits. I need to have thick and long sissy nipples on my sissy tits. Big sissy tits and big sissy nipples are what good sissies have. I need to be a good sissy. I want to be a good sissy. Being a good sissy makes you happy. Being a good sissy makes me happy!"

Her breath was coming in gasps now, I could tell she was close. "Say it! Say it, girl! SAY IT!"

"I need to be a good sissy fucktoy. A good sissy fucktoy always has a limp sissy stick. Only real men have hard cocks. I need to be a sissy. I need to have a limp sissy stick. I want to have a limp sissy stick. I want to be a good and proper sissy fuck toy. I want to have big sissy tits, big long thick sissy nipples and a limp sissy stick. I need to have big sissy tits, big long thick sissy nipples and a limp sissy stick."

"Yes! Yessss! And the only way you'll get that is how girl? How will you become a good sissy fucktoy for me? How girl?" She asked as she closed the fingers of her other hand around my girlie juice shrunken balls - my sissy sack.

"By taking my girlie juice Mistress!" I could barely focus I was so turned on. "By taking my hormone pills every morning, Mistress. By taking my Estrace pills. By taking my Prometrium pills. By taking my..." her fingers tightened.

"Yessss!" she hissed.

"By taking my Lupron pills... ooooo!" I moaned as her hand clenched around my shrunken ball sack as she climaxed. I felt my sissy stick, still limp in its chastity cage, twitch as I felt a small climax roll through me as well. I loved turning her on this way. I loved being so transformed by her even if it meant sacrificing so much of my masculinity to do so. Her control and her dominance and her guidance and her transformation of me was her gift to me in return for my gift to her: becoming the neutered sissy fucktoy of our fantasies and dreams.

"Oh yes!" She breathed into my ear as her body slumped against mine. She'd climaxed nicely. "God, every time you popped one of those into your mouth I would always get wet. You've given so much to me girl. You've come so close to being my perfect fantasy sissy fucktoy. You are such a good girl. Such a very good girl." She kissed me again, deeply and wonderfully. I wrapped my collagen puffed lips tightly around her tongue and flicked my piercings around it as she again filled my mouth with her tongue. She moaned with pleasure and began fucking my mouth with her tongue, dominating it as she dominated me - utterly, totally, and wonderfully.

https://www.auto.cz/diskuse/39764

http://forum.autoplus.fr/profil/havomine/

https://www.atlasobscura.com/users/penemino

http://foro.audiomusica.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=136596

http://cs.athletic.net/members/1163086/activities/default.aspx

https://board.aternos.org/wcf/user/42451-xemilewe/

http://foro.astrodestino.com.ar/member.php?u=13817

https://ask.fm/kixopifo

http://sensex.astrosage.com/2015/05/sensex-nifty-astrology-predictions_20.html

https://www.aspicyperspective.com/farmstand-fresh/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

How Diana Overcame Her Shyness Ch. 04

The Campus Creeper

We'll Always Have Paris